Cool in the Cold | Unisex Hoodie | Club Penguin
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ah, the nostalgia of the icy Club Penguin island. What we all wouldn’t give to be kids again just to beg our parents for a membership and to meet our virtual girlfriends/boyfriends at the Pizza Parlor just one more time.
The “Cool in the Cold” design is an album cover for the hit Cool in the Cold, featuing the ice island of Club Penguin with penguins milling about and an igloo.
"It’s cool, cool, cool, out in the cold
And it’s fun, fun, fun, covered in snow
Everyone’s here, it’s that time of the year, oh
It’s cool in the cold"
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua