Predictions Rhyme | Unisex Hoodie | The Witcher
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
‘“Nonsense”, said the witcher, “And what’s more, it doesn’t rhyme. All decent predictions rhyme.”'
-The Witcher series, the Last Wish
The “Predictions Rhyme” design features Geralt of Rivia’s cynical quote to a sorcerer named Stregobor, along with Dandelion’s lyre depicting a wolf to symbolize the witchers.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua