Leah's Feelings | Unisex Hoodie | Stardew Valley
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Leah, the resident artist of Stardew Valley, spends her days in her cottage by the river working on her art. Once you’ve gone back and forth to see her, giving her goat cheese, wine, salad, and all the other things she likes, she’ll come to your door and give you an gift. Once opened, you see an intricate wooden sculpture, which she tells you represents how she feels about you. The “Leah’s Feeling’s” design is a minimalist take on her gift to you.
"This is exactly what I wanted, thank you!"
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Super soft and comfy with a super cute design! Can’t complain and would highly recommend 🥰
This is super comfy 10/10 would recommend to everyone!!! Keep up the good work Alyssa!!! :D