Both are for Monsters | Embroidered Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt | The Witcher
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
“I carry two swords. One of silver for creatures that roam the wild. One of steel for humans in their cities of stone. They’re both for monsters.”
A witcher undergoes a tremendous amount of training to become a monster hunter for hire. While the monsters witchers hunt are sometimes actual monsters like strigas or kikimora, sometimes those monsters are those who have committed horrible acts against their fellow humans. Geralt comes for them all.
The “Both are for Monsters” design features part of the above quote under two minimalistic swords.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Really easy to find, my fiancé loves it. Very understated and simple clothes are hard to find and this is excellent.