Arrow in the Knee | Embroidered Unisex Hoodie | Skyrim
Out of stock
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
I bought this hoodie for myself and now my wife keeps "borrowing" it from me and not letting me wear it. Looks like we're getting two!
First off, the hoodie is so cute! I love the simple design and it fits me really nicely. I got a size medium and its very comfy. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it was shipped as well! But there’s a few things that could be improved. First off, the fabric is kind of thin, so if you get a white one, make sure to have a light undershirt or bra on. I was wearing a sage green sports bra when I tried it on the first time, and you could kind of see it through the fabric. You can also clearly see the embroidery back fabric that they did the design on through the hoodie. It’s just a giant circle, and kind of obvious. But my only major disappointment is the errors in stitching. On the front pocket especially, there’s several pieces of thread that were not tied off when finishing a stitch. If they got unraveled, the front pocket could start to fall off. Anyways, very cute, but maybe work on some of the practical/functional elements - especially remembering to tie off the thread and closing stitches!! xx
Thank you for the review! I'm sorry that the hoodie did not meet your expectations. There should not have been loose threads and I would be more than happy to send you another hoodie. I have not experienced this with the Gildan hoodies so I am hoping it was a one time occurrence. I look forward to speaking with you, feel free to reach out to me via email whenever you're ready!