You're Finally Awake | Unisex Hoodie | Skyrim
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
You’re fighting your way through the Skull Cavern in the Calico Desert. You’ve eaten your way through your entire hoard of purple mushrooms, cheese, and magic rock candy. You have 2 health left, and a serpent is headed right your way. A quick glance at the clock at the top of your screen and your stomach drops as you watch it turn from 1:50am to 2:00am. Your farmer slumps to the floor, passed out. Your screen fades to black.
Instead of the usual midnight announcements, however, your screen fades slowly brighter and you notice the faint sound of a wagon jostling along a winding road.
“Hey, you. You’re finally awake.”
The “You’re Finally Awake” design features a doodle of the classic iron helmet worn by the Dragonborn in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on the front, and the phrase on the back as a reference to the opening sequence of the game, which quickly became an iconic meme.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua