Wii Sports | Embroidered Unisex Hoodie | Feminist Gamer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Did you know that at some eSports conventions they have to put up signs to remind people to wear deodorant? *shudders*
Compare that to the comfort of your living room, where you can just roll out of bed and beat your grandma at tennis. Who wouldn’t want to play Wii Sports instead?
Wait… you can make how much money playing eSports?
The embroidered “Wii Sports” design features a rendition of the classic Wiimote with the phrase “Esports? No, I said I play Wii Sports” underneath it.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua