Rescue Yourself? | Unisex Hoodie | Feminist Gamer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
You sit, alone, for the hundredth time, in some villain’s dungeon, waiting for a plumber in blue overalls to come to your rescue. Again. Suddenly, you get the idea to use your excessive pink skirts to tie a rope to escape out of the window in the cell.
The “Rescue Yourself?” design features a minimalist drawing of a woman surrounded by flowers, with a question bubble asking “Rescue yourself?” with the only answer options being “Yes.” Because…who needs a man when you have yourself? And excessive pink skirts?
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua