Rescue Yourself? | Crop Hoodie | Feminist Gamer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
You sit, alone, for the hundredth time, in some villain’s dungeon, waiting for a plumber in blue overalls to come to your rescue. Again. Suddenly, you get the idea to use your excessive pink skirts to tie a rope to escape out of the window in the cell.
The “Rescue Yourself?” design features a minimalist drawing of a woman surrounded by flowers, with a question bubble with the question “Rescue yourself?” with the only answer options being “Yes.” Because…who needs a man when you have yourself? And excessive pink skirts?
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
• Dyed-to-match drawstrings
• Dropped shoulder cut
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, or the US
This was a gift from a friend and I just liked the design. Its so comfortable and fits wonderfully