Rescue Yourself? | Crop Hoodie | Feminist Gamer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
You sit, alone, for the hundredth time, in some villain’s dungeon, waiting for a plumber in blue overalls to come to your rescue. Again. Suddenly, you get the idea to use your excessive pink skirts to tie a rope to escape out of the window in the cell.
The “Rescue Yourself?” design features a minimalist drawing of a woman surrounded by flowers, with a question bubble with the question “Rescue yourself?” with the only answer options being “Yes.” Because…who needs a man when you have yourself? And excessive pink skirts?
Let fashion take over your wardrobe with this great statement piece. The trendy raw hem and matching drawstrings means that this hoodie is bound to become a true favorite.
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
• Dyed-to-match drawstrings
• Dropped shoulder cut
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, or the US