Pretending to be a Hero | Unisex Hoodie
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Have you ever wondered why the hero always has to get the damsel? And why do we always have to be saved? This design is an ironic use of the 50s pin-up girl style using Daisy, Peach, and Zelda as examples of common damsels you find in video games.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua