Nerf the Male Ego | Unisex Hoodie | Feminist Gamer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Why would you nerf the damage of everyone’s favorite weapon, when you could nerf the male ego instead? It definitely could be taken down a peg. Or twenty.
The “Nerf the Male Ego” design is a simple reminder that just because you happen to be a man, it doesn’t mean you’re better than women at video games. We’re tired of carrying your misogynist butts.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Love the hoodie! Soft inside, and heavy enough to keep warm on cooler days. I’m normally a size medium, sometimes large depending on the brand, and the xl I bought is perfectly oversized—the hoodie covers my butt and the sleeves reach almost to my fingertips when I extend my arms. The pocket is quite large (to be expected), and I’ve even dropped my phone and keys out of it when getting in my car. For reference, I’m 5’7” and 160lbs.