Mo Money Mo Problems | Unisex Hoodie | Animal Crossing
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Shipping calculated at checkout.
You awaken in the middle of the night to a loud knock at your door.
It’s the raccoon. He demands payment.
The “Mo Money Mo Problems” design reflects the annoyance we all feel when Tom Nook asks us for money. Again… and again.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua