Milk and Love | Unisex Hoodie | Minecraft
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
“You are the player. The story. The program. The human. Made from nothing but milk and love.”
Everyone loves those adorable Mooblooms. Cows and flowers? Together? What could be better?
Moobloom milk. Made with honey harvested from little pixelated bees.
The “Milk and Love” design features line from the end-credits poem titled “End Poem” written by Julian Gough, surrounding a creative rendition of what we think a carton of Moobloom milk would look like. Grab two wheat and some cocoa beans to craft some cookies, and you’ve got the perfect snack to share with that special someone you’ve placed your bed next to.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
I got mine in pink and it's absolutely darling! It's so very soft and cozy perfect hoodie for cozy gaming.