I Want Rights | Unisex Hoodie | Feminist Gamer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Who needs some guy in blue overalls or a Hylian in a green hoodie when you could have... oh, I don't know. Rights.
The "I Want Rights" design reflects the frustration - and outright horror - that women everywhere have felt when discussing their rights (and lack thereof) with men. The design features a stylized version of a tattooed and angry Peach.
Maybe Bonnie Tyler had it wrong - women shouldn't hold out for a hero larger than life, they should hold out for themselves.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua