I Thought You Had Game | Unisex Hoodie | Feminist Gamer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
He’s been bragging to you about his skills for weeks. You’ve tried mentioning you’ve beaten the game a few times, but he’s interrupted you every time to tell you about the times he’s won against other people.
You guys finally play together, and you destroy him immediately. He makes the excuse that he’s off his game, but from what you can tell, he never had game to begin with.
The “I Thought You Had Game” design features a stylistic version of a woman holding a controller and wearing headphones, just seconds after beating a man at the game he mansplained to her.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua