Going to War | Unisex Hoodie | Feminist Gamer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
If anyone from history has gotten an unfair reputation, it’s our girl Medusa. I’d imagine if she were ever given the option, she’d take revenge on the men who wronged her – just as women gamers should. Let’s grab our favorite snacks, throw on our headphones, and destroy all those misogynists in FPS lobbies. Just like Medusa would. If… she knew what video games were.
The “Going to War” design features a stylized version of everyone’s favorite gorgon, Medusa, wearing gaming headphones, surrounded by the phrase “Going to War”.
“It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war”
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
It's giant and SO SOFT! Just in love with this hoodie. The art is perfect and I'm very happy with this product.