Floral Witcher | Crop Hoodie | The Witcher
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The extent of Geralt of Rivia’s vocabulary:
We all can relate. Hey man, sometimes that’s all there is to say.
The “Floral Witcher” design depicts a stylized version of Geralt from The Witcher series surrounded by florals to highlight his softer, more feminine side. He has one, right?
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
• Dyed-to-match drawstrings
• Dropped shoulder cut
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, or the US
It is way too soft, like criminally soft; I am never planning to take it off EVER. Not to mention, it actually is cropped at a good length, and the XL sizes are actually good for plus size!! I've had way too many issues with other clothing where the sleeves weren't updated to XL at all. NOT HERE! It's PERFECT. I'm already considering getting more clothes from here and honestly, I can't wait to see what other ideas you guys come out with <3