Do You Even Farm, Bro? | Unisex Hoodie | Feminist Gamer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
So you play Stardew Valley, huh? What’s Shane’s last name? How many Junimo huts do you have? Have you found all the secret furniture items yet? What level have you gotten to in the Skull Caverns? If you have to use staircases to get to level 100, you’re not a real gamer, bro.
The “Do You Even Farm Bro” design features a radish in the 8-bit art style of the Stardew Valley farming simulator. Women have been endlessly quizzed on typically ‘male’ games, so why shouldn’t we return the favor?
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua