8-Bit Retro Gamer | Embroidered Unisex Hoodie | Retro Gaming
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Everyone’s played Pac-Man. And Tetris. And Pong. These are the classic games that we played growing up, or begrudgingly allowed our parents to show us once they’d learned we’d started playing video games. Even if you weren’t born in the ‘80s, if you’ve ever played a game from that decade, you’re officially a retro gamer.
The “8-Bit Retro Gamer” features a red Pac-Man ghost, with the design’s title and “Est. 1980 underneath it to symbolize the game’s release date.PRODUCT DETAILS:
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!