Predictions Rhyme | Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt | The Witcher
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
‘“Nonsense”, said the witcher, “And what’s more, it doesn’t rhyme. All decent predictions rhyme.”'
-The Witcher series, the Last Wish
The “Predictions Rhyme” design features Geralt of Rivia’s cynical quote to a sorcerer named Stregobor, along with Dandelion’s lyre depicting a wolf to symbolize the witchers.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping